The Series 79 top off exam is designed to qualify applicants to act as investment bankers for their employing broker dealer. Candidates who sit for the series 79 exam must be sponsored by a member firm and have the SIE exam as the co-requisite to become fully registered.
- You can expect to see challenging questions covering financial analysis, data collection M&A and more.
- All of these are tested and covered in great detail in our series 79 training materials.
- 75 Multiple choice questions must be completed in 150 minutes and a score of 73 percent is required to pass the exam.
- The Securities Institute suggests applicants commit at least 80 hours to reading the textbook, watching the videos and taking practice questions.
- Our series 79 training program has be developed by Investment Banking professionals, world class CFA and series 79 instructors to ensure you have the best training material